Saturday, May 22, 2010

**WARNING**

Seriously, this is a warning.  I think I may OD.

I've been taking pre natals for a while now.  I've been trying to finish off of a bottle of horse pill size ones for the past few months.  Please keep in mind that I am DIETING (aka trying to be healthy) So when I saw the Adult version of GUMMI Vitamins, I grabbed a bottle at Costco, smiled at my husband, and reminded him that he loved me.

They are freaking GOOD!  It says take 2/day.  They mean 2, two times a day, right? ;)

Soooo. My husband confiscated them!  A dieters WORST nightmare!

Don't worry!  When I told him I needed a love picture of my new love, he handed me the bottle.  I should have stopped chewing when I returned the gummi's =[ I was BUSTED!

BEWARE - These taste like candy! 

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I am so sick of taking my prenatal day after day that I may just have to splurge for these! I see a trip to Costco in my future...

    I hope you get your BFP soon!

    ICLW #81

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom starting taking gummi vitamins but not that brand. She didn't like the ones she was taking so I should tell her about these ones. I answered your question on my blog and I wasn't sure if a response gets sent to your email so here is the link http://myaccidentallyonpurpose.tumblr.com/post/618452953/welcome-iclw
    Feel free to hit me up at my email anytime you want to chat or have any questions its niki.porter25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like fun - as much fun as vitamins can be!

    I am a fan of the Costco brand normal prenatals - a third of the price of Materna and with all the exact same stuff inside. If Materna was to go gummi, I'd be all over paying the price increase!

    Happy ICLW!
    http://just-two-lines-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...I thought my chocolate flavored ones were pretty good, but I might have to check these out.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, i have the same ones and i love them! they are definitely good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - I have those same vitamins too and LOVE them!!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete