Monday, May 17, 2010

McFatty Monday!

(This picture was taken this morning - Not much of a difference from the last belly picture)

I was totally dreading this week. I was worried because I finally got my period after it took a vacation for 45 days! And let me tell ya, I ate a pound of sugar.
BUT this morning I was pleasantly surprised.. I am 168.2lbs!!!! Serious. I think the last time I weighed in the 160's, I was like 7 months pregnant!

I am over last weeks struggle with sugary treats, and I am shifting already into this weeks struggle, and it's only MONDAY!

This weeks struggle: Appearance

I really don't have any clothes that fit me anymore. I even went out a few weeks ago and grabbed some cheap stuff, just so I had something that wouldn't show the world my goodies when I took more than 3 steps :D

I am sorta stuck. Do I go and buy some stuff that looks good on me now, and have it not fit me in a few more weeks...or do I just sit here feeling frumpy in the clothes I have?

I am also noticing my old stretch marks more. I will never wear a bikini. EVER.

I keep getting asked how I am losing the weight...Well, I have a very strong desire to have another child, and for me, losing weight is probably the best way for me to get pregnant.

I also depend 100% on my wiifit. So far I have only used my wiifit for this weight loss, my poor wii board is starting to show it's usage, and that makes me sad =(
Well, that wraps up my McFatty Monday! See y'all next week!

4 comments:

  1. I hear you about the clothes. I finally went out and bought a nice new outfit that fit well, and it was sort of motivating to lose weight so I can buy lots of nice skinny clothes when I get this weight off (eventually!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the clothes! Today I had a great run and said f it, I am going to get a cute dress that I can wear this summer and look nice for once when my hubby comes home. Go to target you can drop 100 bucks have a hold over wardrobe. Keep it up and check us out at
    www.edwinjamesholman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I am slightly jealous...but in a good way :)

    Keep up the good work and go find yourself a couple of things to wear in the meantime, but make sure that you don't get too many things because it looks like they'll be too big soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, you look amazing. Nice job! I agree, see if you can buy a few things to hold you over. Save up and spend the rest on a FANTASTIC wardrobe you deserve once you hit your goal.

    www.hormonal-imbalances.com

    ReplyDelete