Friday, May 21, 2010

Golden Ticket Lady!

Have you ever gone looking  for other TTC blogs, and it seems that as soon as you click their link, it's BANG in your freaking face "OMG I just found out I am pregnant!!!"

PEOPLE! I am starting believe that I am your magic pregnancy fairy!  Seriously, if you want to get pregnant, all you have to do is "friend" me, or like cycle with me, cause it seems I am THAT good.

Ugh

I remember 5 years ago when I was on a board and there was a bunch of us doing clomid..no lie, After 9 months, I was the ONLY one who wasn't knocked up.  Last year when I was on a different board and there was about 10 of us doing IUI's, I was sorta happy that the odds didn't seem that great.  BUT now...They are ALL pregnant...Even the one who said she couldn't do IUI's anymore cause of financial reasons.

So, yeah, if you want your golden ticket to pregnancy, I am YOUR girl! fml

10 comments:

  1. Haha! I've been feeling like you lately. Four pregnancy announcements in one week from various people I know IRL, as well as a handful of bloggers I've been following. I want to shout out, if you want to get pregnant, just be my friend!

    So do you think if we friend each other, it'll work in both directions, or would we just cancel each other out? I'm totally willing to try this. ;)

    BTW, impressive weight loss results, and I hope this break is going well for you. Good luck with the next round of TTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrmm..Good question.

    I think we should try. Seriously, my worst case scenario would be you get pregnant! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way too. Maybe by me stopping by here, it will help you. Feel free to come by my blog and give me that pregnancy dust!

    And congrats on that weight loss. Fantastic!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if you want to follow my blog, you can be safe with me, because I'm not even ovulating and military healthcare is pretty conservative with treatments, so maybe we can share some weight loss recipes :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    http://eatingmyselftolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I know the feeling oh too well. And I notice that whenever I have a loss, the number of pregnancy announcements skyrocket....

    Happy ICLW!!
    #40 http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like that happens to me, too! The BFPs are all over my blog!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had the exact same experience! It's hilarious and sad, all at the same time. What I would do to be one of those folks...

    ICLW
    http://just-two-lines-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally related to this post. Back in June 2009, when I was active on the message boards of a popular fertility charting website, I joined a buddy group. All the women in the group were TTC #1.

    Today every one of those women has a baby except me. Two of them have two babies: one had twins, and another has had two babies since that time.

    So depressing!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel the exact same way! I have been TTC for almost a decade, and when I think of those first ladies having almost 10 year olds now it makes me cringe. Here's hoping that we can both find our golden ticket some day!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I just stopped on your blog for the first time and guess who was announcing their pregnancy??? :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete