Monday, May 24, 2010

McFatty Monday!

Y'all, it's Monday again!  I'm starting to wonder if Mondays come alot faster than they use to because of McFatty Mondays....

McFatty Mondays was started with Blair.  She's probably one of my top favorite Mommy Bloggers.  Last week we had a Guest Host since Blair has decided that it was time for a Blogging break (She'll be back this week!)

I've been on my weight loss journey for almost 6 months now, and I swear this is the 1st time in 10 years that I am actually looking forward to the summer! I just want to be able to wear cute dresses and shorts! 

I started at a whopping 231lbs at 5ft and today I weighed in at 166lbs!

I swear when I saw that number pop up I was in tears!  I know I still have a long ways to go, but I'm getting there!  I can't believe that the 150's are next..wow, the 150's?!?! WOO!

This weeks challenge was appearance.

I was worried about not having anything to wear, then worried I'll go buy something, and have that not fit me in a couple of more weeks.  On Saturday I went to Target (Which by the way has the cutest clothes!) and bought my 1st cute black wrap dress. 

But what I did was buy a size small.  The medium fits perfect, and the small is too snug.  I know that when I plan on wearing this dress (in 3 weeks) I will weigh less, and this dress will fit nicely!  Even though that doesn't completely solve the problem of not having clothes that fit me RIGHT NOW..But it's sure keeping my mind off of it, and giving me something to look forward to =)

So that is my McFatty Monday!  31lbs more to lose till I hit my 1st major weight goal of 135!

WOW! only 35more lbs till I've lost 100lbs!

(Next week you will get the pleasure of seeing more bellyfat..I know you love it :P)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, 65 pounds lost is an AWESOME accomplishment! Good for you!

    I need to lose a significant amount of weight myself. I'm always looking for inspiration, so maybe you will inspire me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the 65lbs mark. That is amazing. I need your strength. I always fall off the wagon, but I know that in order to get pregnant again and sustain a pregnancy to 40wks I need to lose weight. I like you am in a similar situation from where you began... and I definitely need to find ME. I thought I would let you know that since our stories are so similar that I'm using you as my inspiration, and I can't say this enough... I'm so glad I found your blog from ICLW.

    PS: Besides using your WiiFit, is there a certain diet your following or calorie count that you're not going over each day? I'm curious.

    PSS:I read through your entire blog... one word AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic!! I've lost 54 so far and I can just imagine your excitement. To feel good wearing cute clothes again must feel awesome. I'm still 60 pounds away so I'm using you as inspiration. :-)
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a great achievement. You should be so proud of yourself. I bet you feel much better energy wise. Keep up the great work and I'll be here supporting you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! thanks guys =)

    S, It's hard to get started, but once you've been doing it for a while, and you have seen results, it gets easier.

    Catrisha, I'll get a post up this week of what exactly I am doing, to give you an idea what is working for me =)

    junebug, 54!! that's awesome! I have 51 pounds to go to get to 115..I may call it quits at 130 lol.

    Niki, you're super sweet! Thanks for the support =)

    ReplyDelete