Monday, May 3, 2010

My First McFatty Monday Post!

I've been faithfully working on my fitness since January 1st!

I use my wii fit 3 hrs/day everyday. I do 1hr of free step morning/afternoon/night...I also try to do 10 mins of strength exercises after every 1hr of cardio.


I am only 5ft, so when I weighed in at 231lbs a few months back, my BMI was at a whopping 45! I was doing IVF's with that, and in the end, we realized that's the only reason we could figure out why it wasn't working.


Today I am 173.4lbs and my BMI is 32.7! I still have a ways to go, but I am motivated, and from doing it everyday for the past 4 months, it has become a life style change that I am now use to!

K, I am going to be brave and post some pictures of my belly!  Trust me, I lost sleep over this.  Yes, I know I have stretch marks.  It was from the kidlet, and of course from McDonalds.

March 29th picture: 183.0lbs
April 20th picture: 176.4lbs
May 3rd picture: 173.4


http://theheirtoblair.com/ Started the McFatty Mondays. a few months back, and every Monday she shows you her progress, and tells you her struggles.  LOVE HER..

Today's question:  "What do you do in emergencies? Or on the road? Do you have a plan to stick “as close” to your diet, or just decide to go balls-out with a Big Mac?"


I almost ALWAYS try to plan for the unexpected.  Like if we were going out for the day, I would bring something to eat or snack on.  BUT because I am still tempted, and I tend to make excuses or reason with myself why it would be "okay, just this once" I just avoid it the best I can

In emergencies, I will however grab a Fresco Taco from Taco Bell, since it's only 150calories. 





4 comments:

  1. Omg after reading this post I realized that I totally *heart* you, like for reals. I know how it is to be really short and have extra weight. I'm only 5' 1" and weigh 193 with a BMI of around 36-40...yuck!

    I totally give you tons of credit for posting the pics. You can totally see the difference and it is huge! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment =) I can totally tell with how my clothes fit (er, dont it) that I am finally losing weight.

    Everyone in my family comments how I look like a totally different person. I feel awesome!

    BUT I still have bad days, days where all I can think about is pigging out :P

    I look forward to following you, and watching your progress, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Kelly! You are doing amazing, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are doing incredible!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete