Friday, May 7, 2010

I feel terrible

I woke up this morning feeling just AWFUL.  I usually get up at 7:30 and within 5 minutes of waking up, I start my morning workout.  Well, this morning I got up, got my sports bra on, my shorts, and I seriously went right back to bed till 8:45.

I got up and went right to my morning workout, and it sure felt like the entire time I was thinking about just throwing up.  Even as I write that I felt like throwing up, I want to throw up. 

I've had terrible luck with the OPK's, and I think it's mostly because I am not testing when I would be ovulating.  I am on like cycle day 45, and I tested 7 times today, and let me tell you...i think it's positive, y'all!

again, I want to throw up. UGH

Ive been getting a 2nd line for a week now, but nothing dark...nothing that means positive.  Well, other than the fluke few that have half of the test dark.  It's hard when I'm drinking so much water, and know my urine is diluted.

anyways, today I've been getting all positives, at least i think they are positives?  I don't even want to think about sex today!


No comments:

Post a Comment