Friday, June 4, 2010

Looking Forward

The past few days have been uneventful.  I've used the rainy gloomy weather to my advantage, and caught up on some housework that I love putting off.  Now that I have the house all caught up, and it's Friday night..I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

The weekend will fly by!  Tomorrow I will be going shopping, which always ends up taking an entire day.  Then on Sunday we have my mother coming into town =)  She called me this morning to let me know that she will be coming with gifts.  (If you know my mother, then you know that her gifts can range from over the top, right down to, WTF)

Then on Wednesday I have my doctors appt.  Hoping to leave there with at least a plan.  I need a plan.  pleasepleaseplease let there be a plan!

With every failed cycle, the only thing I had was a plan.  7 days past a 3 day transfer, bfn...I started planning for the frozen cycle.  8dpiui, bfn...start planning the next cycle..

I need something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment