Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beta 1404

and there is no sac in the uterus. 

They did however see a mass on my right ovary that looks suspicious.  Normally it could be a corpus luteum but the characteristics of this one has them undecided.  They couldn't rule out "Ectopic"

Everything seems like a blur.  The ultrasound tech went and got her boss, who came back and basically talked in a circle and sent me right back to my OB to explain...Course the OB says I need to wait...But it could be early.  They also do my due date based on my last menstrual period, not ovulation, so in their book I am not even 5 weeks yet,,but based on ovulation I should be 5 weeks and a few days.

5 comments:

  1. What? What does this mean? What's next? Oh, dear. This is not the news you wanted, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap. crap. crap. When do you get another ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep thinking positive thoughts. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry! Hopefully your OB is right and you just need to wait a few more days...

    ReplyDelete