Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting Game...

So, I arrived at my OB appt a bit early.  They did their urine sample, and as I sat there, the nurse came back in the room not even 1 minute later.  "It's negative, you're not pregnant"

huh?

I have taken 7, yes 7 tests...Even last night at 9:30pm I took another digital, and it said -pregnant-  I don't get it.  Over night I lost the pregnancy?  no, there was no pregnancy they claim.  HUHHUH?

They did claim that they did see this happen 2 weeks ago,  A lady came in saying she had a positive home pregnancy test, but their urine one said negative...and her bloodwork said slightly positive, she called in a few days later to say she got her period.

Is this suppose to make me feel better?  Because all it did was make me more stressed, and make me fight off having to throw up in my purse.

After I gave blood downstairs for a beta test, I went to walmart and bought a 1st response pregnancy test.  Positive right away.  Not dark, but positive.  I am confused...

I guess I'll know in another hour.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...that is terrible and just plain sucks. Hoping for the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I hope they're wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nuts. I don't understand. I hope your beta test comes back good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh.
    Please let us know what the beta says!

    ReplyDelete