Monday, November 29, 2010

sick

I rarely ever get sick.  I catch a cold once every couple of years, and I can't remember the last time I had the flu.  This year I was talked into getting the flu shot by my OB.  I tried to talk my way out of it, but supposedly there are benefits for the baby after birth...Who knows.  I'll be upset if I turn into one of those things in that Will Smith movie, I am Legend.

Since about 20 weeks I had developed the pregnancy symptom of being stuffed up!  Seriously, such an odd symptom.  It usually hits me at night and sticks around throughout the morning.  Nothing too terrible. 

Starting on Thanksgiving I got a headache and it's -STILL- with me.  We didn't have any Tylenol in the house, so I chose to live with it till Saturday, the day after Black Friday to go to Walmart to get some.  I checked my blood pressure while I was there, to make sure it was fine (headaches could be a sign of high blood pressure) and it was 124 over 73, which was fine, so I grabbed my Tylenol and headed home.

Today I can't stop sneezing!  Every 5 minutes I sneeze 8 times in a row!  I am perma stuffed, my head feels like a balloon that is being pumped and my ear hurts =( 

I think I have a head cold.  Time to start googling to see what I can take.  FML

No comments:

Post a Comment