Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mmmm Turkey

Today is a busy day!  With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I have so much to do.  I decided it would be better if I make some of stuff today, that way tomorrow I am not overwhelmed.  I woke up and made Cranberry sauce, and now I have the pies in the oven.  I will make the dinner rolls this afternoon, and the cookies and treats later. 
I am one of those girls that has to make EVERYTHING from scratch.  I do so so I know what we're eating.  It means extra work, but extra good!

------------------------------------------------------

The baby flipped again!  Now he's laying sideways...  I am hoping that soon it will be nice and tight in there, and he will get stuck ;)  Please stop making me pee myself...

I had the neatest feeling last night.  I could feel him snuggling in, and then I felt the hiccups again!  My belly was showing the rhythm, and the Doppler picked it up!  It was so strange and neat! 

1 comment:

  1. I have never peed more often in my ENTIRE life and I have had a lot of UTI's lol. The baby seems to find my bladder in the middle of the night and I wake up like 5 times... but it makes me feel better, because I know that he is in there definitely kicking away. last night he put on a show and I just wanted to go to BED!.. P.S. you can totally send some of that made from scratch goodness my way.. I am totally taking the easy way out :)

    ReplyDelete