Tuesday, November 2, 2010

25 weeks

wow!  I am 25 weeks pregnant!  I remember when  I just found out and I was having all those problems, and I couldn't imagine this pregnancy past 6 weeks.

It's awful the way infertility robs you of so much, not just the ability to get pregnant.  In the beginning of the pregnancy I was just praying to make it to 12 weeks, then one of the girls on my due date thread lost her babies at 14 weeks gestation.  I remember freaking out a bit, and praying to make it to 16 weeks.  At 17 weeks I was feeling confident, then there was another girl who lost her boy at 20 weeks exactly. Ugh

And that's when I set my new goal to 24 weeks, viability.  I am now 1 week past 24 weeks, and I have set a new goal....28 weeks.  When I opened up Msn news yesterday and saw that Lily Allen lost her pregnancy in the 6th month, it freaked me out. 

Will I be more comfortable that I'll be bringing home a baby when I hit 28 weeks?  Or will I find another magic number? 

----------

I sure can tell that the baby is bigger and stronger!  This little guy is still in his favorite position, Breech.  So when he gets going with his River Dancing moves, I feel it in my Vagina!  and because he's been working on his fitness ALOT, it hurts!  When he moves around my entire belly looks like a scene from Alien!  and of course my husband LOVES feeling him kick.  Some times I swear it's a game, Nathaniel will put a hand on my belly while baby is dancing, and then the baby will STOP!  Like he knew the jig was up, and he was caught.

I'll try to get a picture today of me at 25 weeks.  Yesterday when I was in the kitchen my husband asked me to turn sideways,...Then commented that over the weekend I really POPPED!  I don't quite see it yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. The baby sounds like he's doing great! Make sure you take the time to enjoy it all and not to stress over all of the "what ifs" that can happen.

    ReplyDelete