Friday, July 30, 2010

Wiggle Worm

Wiggly

Today's Ultrasound was good.  I had to pee so badly, that I couldn't stand it anymore.  So they let me pee just a little.  And because with my 16oz of water, I mixed in some orange juice, we got ourselves a VERY wiggly baby!

The 1st tech couldn't get a profile view of baby because it was squirmy and facing the wand.  She was pressing so hard on my belly to try and -capture- it so it wouldn't move.  Well, the baby HATED it, the moment she would stop pressing, it would start doing flips and using the side of the sack to push itself fast to the other side. 

She then brought in the other tech.  She was able to angle the wand on my belly to get some side shots, and then was able to measure behind the baby's neck for the NT.  She said anything less than 3 is normal. anything between 4 and 7 is a concern.  Ours wasn't even 1.  She said baby looked great, and she could clearly see the nasal bone, too.

They sent us on our way with 6 more printed pictures, and a disc of pictures and short video clips!  In one of the video clips that you can see on our youtube, she told me to cough twice, and as soon as I did the baby started waving it's arms, then kicked!  It seriously did the worm!

oh yes! Baby measured great  11 weeks, 2 days

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad that you had a good ultrasound! I get to have mine in a few weeks and can't wait to see my little one, hopefully mine is as bouncy as yours! Glad you got to pee, that holding it is a torture now that the hormones are going crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete