Monday, August 23, 2010

sex? yes, please!

About a week ago I all of a sudden didn't want to find out the baby's sex.  I don't seem to have very many surprises in my life and it was the one surprise that I could control.  Well, that thought went right out the window!  I reminded myself that I am the person who not only looks for my Christmas gifts, BUT I actually open them, and reseal them.  Like for real.

We have a choice.  I can book my Gender revealing Ultrasound at the 3d/4d place in town for $89.  Or I can wait 5 more weeks for my anatomy scan and see if the tech will tell me.  I think I will wait 5 more weeks.  Trust me, it's taking me every bit of strength not to book the Gender U/S!  No idea how I even thought I could wait till the birth :P

Of course my husband will be finding out this week if we have to relocate.  With my luck it will be BEFORE my anatomy scan!
-------------------------------

We may have some names picked out!

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby! And I, for one, do not like surprises...so I found out as soon as I could! :) Dropping in from ICLW to say hello! :)

    tina
    #172

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly! What a surprise to see your message on my blog! You were one of the first blogs I read and I wondered what happened when you disappeared! I can't tell you how wonderful it is that's it's a year later and we are both knocked up! Yay!!!! It's amazing what can happen! I can't believe how it happened for you! So awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete