Wednesday, January 5, 2011

34 weeks with Pupps!

Pupps sounds cute, but I assure you, it's not!  My belly, thighs, and legs are on fire from all the scratching.  Not much I can do but try to control the scratching and hope that the rash doesn't get darker or spread.

I am officially 34 weeks, and I finally got a hold of my old C-section records and had them forwarded to the OB.  I go in on the 12th and I am hoping they agree to allow me try to have a vaginal birth. =)  If so, and if my cervix is dilated some, I will get my membranes stripped at my 37th week appt. and I will try my best to try and go into labor before Feb 8th. (My scheduled C-section date)

The rules are:

Go into Labor without induction
Labor at the hospital to be monitored
AND I have to go into labor before my scheduled date

We did a huge Babies R Us trip last weekend to pick the last of the baby gear.  We ordered his cloth diapers and his jogging stroller on Amazon...I think I am starting to believe that this might happen!

Here is my belly at 34 weeks..I would do a bare shot, but I may or may not have scratch marks =[

2 comments:

  1. you look great! hoping for your VBAC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where to start...you look amazing and I LOVE your nursery! As for the pupps- I had that too- and it was miserable. I tried so many different things and the only thing that helped me was pine tar soap from the health food store. Every cream I tried seemed to make it worse so I started showering twice a day with the soap and the rash was gone within a couple days. Since then I have been compelled to tell everyone with pupps about this soap because I read about it online and I'm so glad that I did because it really put a damper on the last part of my pregnancy. Ok, I'll stop. :) Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete