Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Life is Sew amazing!

Hi guys!

I'm in the middle of redesigning my blog, so please excuse the mess =) 

I'll be blogging again!  It will be a bunch of things in 1.  Daily life with a toddler/preschooler, Weight loss, trying to conceive, DIY projects, & my new adventure...My sewing boutique! 

Isaac will be 2.5 as of tomorrow, my older daughter has moved back home to Canada for college, my husband & I really would love to add to our family, & we've decided to go full throttle as soon as Isaac turns 3.  In the mean time, I will be working on my fitness, & using this time to get ready for another little one.

So please stay tuned!  I promise there will be lots of neat/crazy/ME things happening soon.  Oh & giveaways =)

After I get settled down, I will be doing a giveaway for one of my Totes.  I'll even let you choose the color scheme!

Here's a quick look at some of the neat things I've been working on. (I've been pattern testing for a few designers for Children's clothing as well.  LOVE THEM!)




No comments:

Post a Comment