Friday, August 23, 2013

Call me Martha

I am in love with creating.  Love.

I have a never ending list of things that I want to make, & the moment I check one off my list, there are 4 more in it's place. Ahhhhhh!

This weekend I need to finish painting my crafting space, sew another pair of turquoise suede moccasins up, make myself a pair of leggings, & start on a Isaac's Halloween costume.

Plus the million other things that I do on a daily/weekly basis.

Did I mention how I thought I had a heart attack the other day? No? Oh, well, I totally thought I did & I'm guessing that life is catching up with me.  Or I need to cut the shit outa my diet..

I'll save the juicies for another day.  Right now I'm buying a boatload of new patterns that I feel I need, you know, to add to my ever growing list!




No comments:

Post a Comment