Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Appointment

I had my very last OB appt and surgery consult!  Cervix was checked and it was closed.  again.  Baby is still super high with no signs of wanting to come down.

I voiced my concern about the baby's size, and explained that I just can't picture a baby that's ready in there.  He reassured me he was ready, and he also voiced his concern over me trying a VBAC.  Which I am not doing.  He thinks baby is over 8lbs.  We'll see!

I check in to the hospital next Tuesday at 10am, and baby should be out by 12:15!  I'm so excited!

I'm also guessing the baby's weight.  Ignoring the Dr's prediction.  My daughter was 4 days late and weighed only 7.7, this guy will be born a week early, so I am guessing between 7.3 and 7.10 at the most =)

No comments:

Post a Comment