Thursday, February 24, 2011

Running out of time...

There are not enough hours in the day, and definitely NOT enough hours in the night for more hours in the day...

I am hoping to start blogging more often again, and not just about baby, but my journey back to my weight loss.  I need to really start eating healthy again, to make sure baby is getting enough nutrients from me.  I am hoping for some warmer weather so I can get baby in the Chicco carrier we just purchased and get out of the house for some fresh air =)

My weight loss goal was 135lbs.  My new weight loss goal is my last low weight, 160lbs.  I gained a shit load of weight with my pregnancy!  and I'm okay with that =)  Now it's time to start getting back on track.  So I figure I'll use this time to get my eating habits healthy, and once cleared at my OB postpartum check up in 4 weeks, I'll start working out again.  Oh and having sex!  What's sex?

I'll probably start doing McFatty Mondays again...Not sure if I'll start before or after my postpartum checkup.  Do I get to claim 10lbs per breast for breast feeding?  If not, than I'm totally scared!

Here is me and munchkin yesterday before his doctors appt.!\

1 comment: