Friday, April 30, 2010

The Family


This is my little family!

Nathaniel comes from a large family, where he is 1 of 8 children. They were all born and raised on a farm where their mother home schooled them. Out of the 7 siblings, 3 are married, with children. Each one has between 3-6 children. Nathaniel is the only one who has 1 child by marriage.

We were both raised very differently.

I was born and raised in the City. I wasn't home schooled, but I went to a private school until I was pregnant. I have 1 brother who married his high school sweetheart, and they have 3 beautiful girls.

Together, Nathaniel and I chose to raise our daughter, Jayleen, outside of the city. She is home schooled, but she also does alot of her studies online, through a virtual class, with other students of the same grade level. Jayleen has a passion for working with animals. She spent most of her free time volunteering at an animal shelter, and then last summer taking Animal First Aid.

Our dogs:

Molly is Jayleens Shepherd. We got Molly when she was 2 months old, and she's now 4. Molly is a doggy blood donater. When she goes in every 8 weeks to get her nails trimmed, ears cleaned and teeth brushed, she donates blood!

Tokyo is my baby. I got him as a Birthday gift 3 years ago and I can't imagine my life without him! No matter where I am in the house, my little guy is always right there with me. He has such the personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment