Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sewing my heart out

I love being creative & being able to express myself through different outlets.  From DIY, Baking, Sewing....

This week has been a busy one!  from making costumes, baking & getting ready for PRESCHOOL! Yes, PRESCHOOL!  We've been super blessed & Truvia has paid for 7 months of an awesome preschool for Isaac!  Later, I'll be sharing a FALL FAVORITE recipe, using Truvia's new BROWN sugar!! YES! They have brown sugar now!!!  I'm a very happy girl right now!


But first, here's some fun sewing things that I've been working on!  (All these are MY twists/flips on patterns - details people, details ;) )


A FUN hat for the cooler months 

Genuine suede/sherpa lined boots



Here's my NEWEST dress.  The detail is incredible! 5 yard full tutu underneath =)




Headless horseman!



I've also been making  A LOT of leather moccasins!  I have quite a few pictures of them being modeled, that I should share sometime!  anyways, I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment