Thursday, September 2, 2010

I survived!

2 root canals in 3 hours!

I have to go back in 2 weeks since we ran out of time today, so I have temp fillings in.  They numbed me up pretty good and I honestly didn't feel much.  The only thing I felt was a dull throbbing pain in my lower tummy...

I woke up with a constant ache, and called the OB from the dentist, to see if they were okay with me sitting there for 3 hours getting a root canal with this pain. They couldn't fit me in till 1:20pm anyways, so they said to go ahead with the root canals. 

We had to stop off at the lab to give a urine sample to rule out a UTI, then headed to the OB.  I don't have an infection!  Turns out I have "Irritation of the Ligament Nerve"  I always get the round ligament pain when I get out of bed, and lately I've been getting up every 2 hours to pee, so it makes sense.

Baby looked great.  I'm only a bit over 16 weeks and the baby's sac is measuring up to my belly button already.  Probably cause I'm short?  and I got for my regularly scheduled OB appt next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment