Tuesday, August 12, 2014

LOTS of DIY!

Hello everyone!  long time no post, eh?


Well, nothing new in the baby making world.  We will be starting some treatments (clomid) again this fall!  Oh, & I got super sick over Christmas & ended up in the hospital.  Turns out, I have diabetes. My sugars were in the 600's & I went into diabetic ketosis. - more on that another time...


Back to my DIY!~  obsessed.  Seriously!  I'll be the 1st to admit that it's either hit or miss.  When I get it right, it's incredible, & when it goes terribly wrong, I almost want to keep it because it's so crazy laughable!


Just this year I've repurposed an ugly craigslist dresser in to an entertainment stand, made my own headboard, chalkboards, wall art, ect....& just over the past few days, I've made a candy cart for a lemonade stand!  I also have about a million other projects started & not finished. I can't help myself!


Isaac is getting BIG.  Seriously, kid, slow down! He's asking me everyday to go to school.  He talks about school, tells me he needs to go...I think it's time for preschool =(



No comments:

Post a Comment